SGA Blood Drive
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
With the recent North Bay wildfires, any help is greatly appreciated. Additionally, donors will receive a free voucher to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom.
You can choose to make either a whole blood or double red cells donation.
The donation process for whole blood takes approximately 1 hour and donating double red cells takes an additional 15-20 minutes.
How to sign up:
1. Visit www.bloodheroes.com
2. Click on the header “Donate Blood”
3. Enter Sponsor Code: Touro
4. Select either the "Whole Blood" or "Double Red Cells" tab
5. Sign up for a time
Donations will take place in front of Lander Hall. Please arrive well hydrated and well nourished.
In order to speed up the appointment process, please have the following items and information ready at your appointment time:
1. Personal ID with picture and full name (e.g. driver's license, work/school ID, etc.)
2. A list of all countries visited in the past 12 months and European countries visited since 1980.
To check to your eligibility to donate blood, please click the link below:
For any additional questions or concerns, or for appointment changes or cancellations, please contact Diana Nguyen, SGA VP of Community Outreach @ email@example.com
Copyright 2005 - 2017, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.