Health Policy & Advocacy Symposium
Hosted by: The TUC Chapters of AMA/CMA/SCMS, CAHPSA, OPSC & SOM
Date: Sunday, Jan 8th, 2017
Location: Lander Hall A, Touro University California
Open to: This event is open to all students and faculty!
Are you interested in creating health care policy, advocating for your future patients, and learning how you can get involved as a student?
Join several of the policy groups on campus - CMA/AMA/SCMS, OPSC, CAHPSA, and SOMA – for our first Health Policy and Advocacy Symposium
Speakers will include:
- Dr. Gail Feinberg, DO. Chair, Primary Care Department, TUCOM
- Dr. Howard Feinberg, DO. Professor/Regional Director of Medical Education and Clerkship Performance, TUCOM
- Kathleen Creason, MBA. Executive Director of OPSC
- Dr. Peter Bretan, MD, FACS. Urologist and Renal Transplant Surgeon, and current Trustee of the CMA
- Dr. Ruth Haskins, MD. President of the CMA
Please sign up here if you are interested in attending
Please contact Olivia Kingsford (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions
Copyright 2005 - 2017, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.