College of Osteopathic Medicine Class of 2019 Residency Match
The TUCOM Class of 2019 celebrated its success in the national residency match on Friday at the Match Day Ceremony in the Farragut Inn Ballroom. All across the country graduates of medical schools learned where they will be going for residency in a simultaneous release of results. The Class of 2019 is the 19th graduating class of TUCOM, soon to join over 2000 alumni osteopathic physicians. Students matched to 17 different medical specialties, the most common of which were Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Psychiatry, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, and Pediatrics. Highlights of this year's residency match include:
* Six graduates in the United States Military Health Professions Scholarship Program, representing the Army, Air Force and Navy.
* The highest match rate in TUCOM history.
* Higher match rates than the national average in ALL medical specialties.
* The largest contingent of matches in California in TUCOM history (56).
* Matches from Alaska to Florida, California to Massachusetts.
* The first ever match to graduate training in Europe.
Congratulations to the outstanding Class of 2019!
Copyright 2005 - 2019, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.